The unique charm of rose gold
Gold jewelry has been dominated in the jewelry market dominate do not know how many years, but its main style features have not changed. Platinum is very bright, platinum diamond Replica Cartier jewelry ring is to force, but the style of platinum has not been changed. Now, all this makes you tired of all? It does not matter, rose gold came.
In this has been to gold and platinum as the main jewelery industry, people are tired of the style of all the time when the rose gold, this one can create a popular and elegant material, appeared in front of people. In recent years, rose gold began to force, gradually appear in many jewelry design. This has always been recognized as a supporting material, began to be used as a protagonist in a variety of merchandise series.
Rose gold with a strong scalability, high hardness, color and so on. In the 75% of the gold, which has some of the characteristics of gold, the remaining 25% of the metal, but also for the rose gold brought hardness, not easy to deformation or scratch characteristics. It is these advantages, making the rose gold can be used in the fine fine gold design, can enjoy the complex and exquisite design creativity.
Rose gold is a gold alloy, its gold content has reached 75%. Therefore, the chemical stability of rose gold are better, not easy to appear discoloration of the phenomenon. In general, the gold jewelry in a long time after the wear, always inadvertently with some hardness of the larger items of contact and friction, this will make the surface color of jewelry slightly off. However, rose gold generally does not appear this situation. Rose gold compared with pure gold, its high hardness is not just a little, so, as long as the wear more attention, it will not be prone to discoloration of the phenomenon.
So, rose gold will not change it? In fact, it is not. On the other side of hardness, the chemical properties of rose gold are a little worse than gold. Besides, even the gold will be the air of dust and other things pollution and color, let alone the rose gold it? Therefore, the rose gold discoloration situation, which is a normal phenomenon.
Rose gold jewelry has a gorgeous and elegant color, by the vast number of consumers, especially women’s consumers praise, and has gradually become the trend of the jewelry industry.
The current jewelry market rose gold jewelry mainly has two http://www.ourlovestore.com kinds of processing methods:
1, the jewelry base is rose gold. This method is the use of rose gold alloy formula processing, rose color belongs to its true color.
2, jewelry matrix is other K gold alloy. This method is in the other K gold alloy surface plating layer of rose gold.
Direct use of rose gold as a matrix, the production process will be more complex, the cost is relatively high. The rose gold plating process is from the late nineties of last century, a popular electroplating process. This electroplating process is very stable, simple operation, and the cost is much lower compared to a lot. At present, this rose gold plating process in the jewelry processing industry has a very wide range of roles.
Rose gold because of its color changes in the depth, it is also known as the “red gold”, “pink gold”. However, although the red gold, rose gold, pink gold these three names are the same, and their names can be converted to each other, but in fact, these three gold still there are some small differences: Copper content. A rose gold, the more copper, red heavier. In the market or the store, consumers are the usual rose gold is a gold content of 75% of the 18K gold.
In addition, some consumers often say a word: “pure rose gold”. In fact, this is wrong. Rose gold is just an alloy of gold, not a single material, so can not add pure words. At present, people made the highest gold content of the rose gold is called a “crown gold (crown gold)” 22K gold, which is a coin with gold. Currently on the market the most common 18K rose gold, usually in addition to containing 75% of gold, the other ingredients are about 4% silver and 21% copper.
Rose gold (rose gold), this gold content of only 75% of the alloy, because of his fashion, beautiful rosy red appearance and by the consumer’s favorite. Thus, rose gold began to be widely used in a variety of jewelry design Cartier love ring replica and processing. As a result of a variety of rose gold rose red and shades of different colors, rose gold, also known as pink gold (pink gold), red gold (red gold). So, in gold, platinum is still full of jewelry market, when the rose gold jewelry has gradually become a new choice.